Date and Time: Wed 8th Nov 2023, 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm AEDT
Location: Villa Blanca Reception, 53 Raymond St, Bankstown NSW 2200, Australia
In today’s dynamic and ever-changing business landscape, the ability to thrive during challenging times is crucial for sustained success. November’s presentation will focus on practical strategies and insights that business leaders and professionals can employ to weather adversity and emerge stronger.
Key Topics to Be Covered:
- Adaptation and Resilience: Understanding the importance of adaptability and resilience in overcoming hardships and uncertainties.
- Strategic Planning: The role of robust strategic planning in anticipating challenges and mitigating risks.
- Innovation and Creativity: How to foster innovation and creativity within your organisation to drive growth during tough times.
- Embracing Technology: Leveraging the latest technology trends to enhance efficiency and competitiveness.
- Leadership and Team Building: The vital role of leadership in guiding a team through adversity and fostering a positive, supportive organisational culture.
About Reem Borrows
For over 20 years, Reem Borrows worked in the Pharmaceutical Industry and in Senior Leadership Roles, leading and developing effective teams and individuals across the areas of Sales, Marketing and Training before launching her own business with dreem Consulting.
Reem’s authenticity as a leader, her business acumen, mindset development strategies, and her dedication to achieving results set the foundation of her work with individuals and teams, as well as both small and large corporations, in helping them to realise their full potential and achieve greater success. Reem wholeheartedly believes that, regardless of your past
or present circumstances, each of us has an unlimited potential with the opportunity to elevate the quality of our lives and achieve all that we desire.
As a highly sought-after coach, Reem cultivates the principles, strategies, and fundamentals of a winning mindset within her mentorship of individuals, teams, and businesses, specifically in educating people to find their true calling and unleash their complete potential. Reem fervently believes that “Beautiful things happen, and amazing results unfold when you bring a group of people together and work with them to become the best at what they do”.
Book now on Humanitix.